Final models available: April of 2015
Main technical parameter
Dimensions (L*W*H) :911.9mm*105.5mm*149.7mm (6 axle tender)
813.2mm*105.5mm*149.7mm (4 axle tender)
2. Wheel configuration:2-10-2
3. Burning system: Gas Ceramic Burner, Coal fired
4. Working cylinder: two
6. Cylinder diameter & stroke: 18mm*25mm
7. Traction wheel diameter: 46.8mm
8. Fuel: Butane gas, Coal
9. Minimum radius: 2m
10. Boiler working pressure: 60psi
1. With the diameter to be 18mm large size cylinder, this QJ locomotive will have 60%~100% bigger pull than the other same scale Gauge 1 live steam models.
2.With inner diameter at 64mm, the cubage of boiler is big up to 650ml, plus the tender water
capacity of 1500ml, the loco can run at least one hour with full filling of water each time.
3. Owning five sets
of traction wheels, and with the largest traction wheels’ axle distance at
200mm, the model can run well on 2m radius tracks.
4. The partial-wet firebox and with 5 tubes inside makes the boiler be more emulational
5. The burning can be viewed from he sightsee window, which brings more interest in operation
6. Self-observational water gauge
7. Hand pump and axle pump, the loco can supply water to boiler automatically during running
8. Workable whistle
9. Double safety valves, one is working valve (with pressure at 60PSI), the other is safety valve
(with pressure at 75PSI)
10. The R/C system can control the loco’ running direction, speed and voice (whistle).
Preise: QJ gasfired: € 4.995,--
QJ coalfired: € 5.695,--